Friday, May 10, 2013

My God.. My life.. My God IS my life.

I really can't explain it, no matter how hard I try. God is my everything. I'm only human, just like you, so I too make mistakes and get distracted. However, at the end of the day, when the whirlpool ends, I'm reminded once again that my God IS indeed my life.

In Him I live and move and have my being. (Acts 17:28)

It's not some crazy thought up story, it's the truth. He is the very air I breathe. He is everything to me.

The work I've seen God do in my life just can't be put to words (especially in any reasonable amount that you'd care to read...).

I was raised in church and can't think of very many times when the doors were open when we weren't sitting on the 3rd pew.

At the age of 5 my sister took me to a Power Team performance (you know the big guys breaking bricks and stuff...) and it was that night that I accepted Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of my life. The next day I was so excited I went and told my kindergarten teacher. Looking back, I just love that I knew she'd care.

While I may have accepted Christ when I was 5, I've never stopped growing. After all, the scripture tells us we're to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 3:18)

To this day, God continues to do amazing things in my life. The day I feel like I can't grow anymore, will be a very sad day. We're always to grow.

I'm your average college student getting a degree in religion. I'm absolutely stoked about this!

I'm the youngest of 3 and the aunt to 5 little guys (though not so little anymore... sad face).

My God, my family, and my friends mean more to me than words could describe.

I look forward to posting on this blog and sharing my thoughts... my feelings.. and what God has revealed to me.

Facebook is a great ministry tool, but I also don't want to get to the point where it is more harm than good.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment